Scroll to the bottom for the form.
Click here to donate! Click here for Paypal Link
We understand the importance of staying home and we are only encouraging leaving your home to help someone in a more vulnerable position in the safest way possible.
Packing will take place on:
Sunday, Oct. 25
Suburban Torah Synagogue
85 W. Mount Pleasant Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
Packing - With social distancing
10:00am - 12:30pm
Delivery at any time you choose
You must sign up for a time slot in advance. There will be no more than 25 people allowed to pack at one time, in order to comply with the safety standards as instructed by health professionals.
- Each person will bring, or receive a mask, to wear while packing.
- All participants will be expected to rigorously wash their hands as recommended for 20 seconds.
If you are over 65, have a compromised immune system, or suffer from underlying health issues, please do not sign up to volunteer.
Children must be accompanied by a Parent and be able to observe social distancing guidelines.
Your safety and the safety of others are our priority.
Once the box is packed, it will be sealed shut.
- Delivery will also be with protective barrier gear including masks and gloves.
- The delivery procedure will be Knock; Drop at the front door, and Walk away.
- Do not get within 6 feet of any recipient.
- Do not wait for the recipient to open the door.
- In apartment buildings, it will be expected and appropriate to leave the box at the apartment door.
All of this is with the instruction of medical professionals and per the CDC guidelines. We are in contact with medical professionals in order to make any appropriate changes to our procedures as required to maximize your safety and the safety of others.